Why This Blog?

This blog is to keep people up to date with the work being done by Dr. Kerry Muhlestein and his associates. Check back, they are always up to new and exciting things!

Dr. Muhlestein

Dr. Muhlestein
Working on Photos at the Bent Pyramid

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

New Article on the Book of Abraham

A few years ago I became interested in the use of Biblical characters by Egyptians in their religious life. The research was so interesting I pursued it and it became a lecture I gave in Moscow to a group of international Egyptologists. It was also published by the Russian Academy of Sciences.

I also realized that this had a direct application to the Book of Abraham. So I rewrote the article just a little to demonstrate the connection. This has just come out: http://maxwellinstitute.byu.edu/publications/jbms/?vol=22&num=1&id=651

I hope this article is enjoyable and informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment